“Volunteers are the lifeblood of the church”
Why not consider volunteering your time and energy to your church! There are many different ways in which you can help. We are looking for volunteers for…
- Youth Church and/or Junior Church – provide assistance to those leading a session – or, if you feel able, leading sessions yourself. Training is available and you would be added to a rota. All volunteers have to be DBS checked and we follow safeguarding guidelines.
- Tiny Tots – provide practical assistance in running the toddler group.
- Messy Church – help with crafts, serving food, setting up, cooking or welcoming. If you feel able to do any of these things, please let us know!
- Fundraising – helping to raise much-needed funds for the upkeep of the church and running of activities.
- Reading in church or leading intercessions – we encourage as many people as possible to be involved in our worship. Training will be offered.
“The volunteers have a massive impact on the life of the church and help the children to feel real joy in their faith.”
Please speak to Jane or Elizabeth, or fill out the form below for more information or to get involved.
“Volunteers are truly gifts from God”