– St Saviour’s School – Find out about our local Church of England primary school.
– Delhi Brotherhood Society – As a parish we support the work of the Delhi Brotherhood Society, a Society of Brothers dedicated to benefiting the people living in the slums and settlements of East Delhi. Find out what the Society does here.
– Capital Vision 2020 – Find out about the collective vision of what the Church in London could like by 2020, which emerged from conversations with nearly 2,000 people.
– Inclusive Church – At St Nicholas we welcome everyone, regardless of age, gender, colour, ethnicity, mental health, physical ability, or sexual orientation. Inclusive Church is an Anglican organization committed to working for a church that is welcoming and open to all.
– Neighbours in Poplar – Give your free time to Neighbours in Poplar, a charity that provides practical support and care for vulnerable people who are living at home. It also runs projects including a homeless night shelter and delivering free Christmas meals to hundreds of people living alone.
– GrowTH – GrowTH runs a night shelter for homeless people in Tower Hamlets over the winter months. St Nicholas and All Saints have both been involved in hosting the shelter.
– Christian Aid – This global Christian charity provides urgent, practical and effective assistance where need is great, as well as being part of a wider movement for long-term social justice.
– Iona Community – Iona Community is an ecumenical Christian community of men and women from different walks of life and different church traditions engaged together in acting, reflecting, and praying for justice, peace, and the integrity of creation.